Friday, October 31, 2008

things i LOVE and HATE



i absolutely LOVE my church! i feel more at home here than i have anywhere else. i went to some other good churches but this one makes you feel more at home even on your first sunday here. 


i LOVE being involved!! i have missed that! i LOVE walking in the door and having a little boy or girl run up to you and give you a hug because you're their teacher. the other day i had a little girl come up to me after children's choir was over and just stand next to me and hold my hand. it was SO cute! i LOVE seeing their faces every sunday and wednesday. even when you are having a bad day, you can see one of the little kids and your day will just get THAT much better. 


i LOVE my Bible Study i am in on thursday mornings. i like getting to know women in the church, because i always just know their kids. 


i am HATING school right now..i HATE all my classes..


i seem to always be tired lately..i think it is from the fibromyalgia, which is something else i HATE having. like last night i got home and took a nap from 6:30-8:15ish and then woke up and watched Grey's Anatomy and then took a shower and went back to bed at like 9:50 until 7:30 this morning. THEN today i took a nap for about 1 1/2 hours. i HATE that i sleep that much, but i have a feeling that starting to take my medicine again will help :) so that is GREAT!!  


BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT i can't WAIT until my sister, brother and my little SQUIRT Annaka come in town!!! i am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO exCITED!!! im sure that mindy and dena and anyone else i show pictures to will e glad when they get here just so i stop counting down :) oh my WORD!!! i am SO excited!! THAT is what gets me through school and making me go to class. 


that is all for now..i am going to help with Trunk-or-Treat at my church tonight :) so i need to help set-up :) 

2 comments:

Joey said...

Where is that church!?! is it like on 135th or 151st cause i think i know some people that used to go there.....

Joey said...

IT IS THE CHURCH! the solari's used to go there and i think mrs solari might have led that bible study b/f she left..or at least for a while. i'v been good. i leave for SC tomorrow for the rest of the week! :) i voted last week..haha in vain.